If you are a resident of Bruntwood, you can let go offall your worries about severalissues you face with your car. Alloy Base & Tyresis here to assist.
We specialise in stocking and selling tyres and understand that for smoother drive and longevity, it is important to maintain tyres properly. Every once-in-a while they need replacing though. As such, we maintain a wide range of tyres in our inventory for customers.
If you need to buy premium tyres Bruntwood, come to us. We stack a broad range of branded tyres from Dunlop, Continental, Michelin, Pirelli, Bridgestone and more. While you have your own preference, our sales executive will guide through the various options available consistent with the make of your car.
Before purchasing tyres Bruntwood, you will also have to decide on the type of tyre that you need. The main types of tyre are –
- Winter tyres:As the name suggests, winter tyres are best suited for cold weather. There are certain aspects that make it unique such as the tread depth and patterns, tread depth, and biting edges, among others. These features are instrumental in imparting adequate traction over snow and mud.
- Summer tyres:Summer tyres are known for their superior performance and handling. There are fewer grooves on the tread patterns and more rubber component in the tyre.
- All-season tyres:Even though these tyres can perform well in all kinds of weather, it offers reduced grip than summer tyres. It retains moderate tread depths and can provide traction in winter.
- 4x4 tyres: As the name suggest, these tyres are designed for SUVs and 4x4s. The tread patterns have a large percentage of open spaces within the tread blocks. These also have deeper tread grooves.
- Run-flat tyres: Despite a puncture, you can continue driving with run-flat tyres for the time being. Even in the event of a severe loss of air, you can still cover up to 60 miles of driving distance. The tyres are able to withstand a speed of 50 mph.
Alloy Base & Tyres are registered dealers of part worn tyres Bruntwood. Given that a brand new set of tyres can be fairly expensive, customers may want to purchase part-worn tyres for the time being. Keeping that in mind, we have part worn tyres from only prominent brands in our inventory. You can purchase the set of tyres within a limited budget.
If you have any further enquiries, please visit our garage facility at Oakland Industrial Estate, Lower Rd, Hednesford, Cannock WS12 2UZ. You can also call us on 01543 424209.